Thursday, September 10, 2009

Abnoy for President?

Noynoy Aquino has declared his decision to run for president in the 2010 elections. This was after the prodding that he got from various interest groups and personalities who pushed him to try his luck for the highest position in the national government.

But like what others have already asked, I say this. Is he ready? Is he capable?

Aside from bearing the surname Aquino, aside from being the only son of Ninoy and Cory, what else does Ninoy have to make it to the presidency and to serve the people that his parents both served and loved?

Rumors from the moles in the Senate say that Noynoy does nothing in his Senate office other than play the PLAYSTATION. Yes the Playstation! I do not even know how to use one. But Noynoy, who is around his late 40's is very active in this generation's fad.

Oh well, might be the reason why some look at him to be like an older version of Kris Aquino's eldest child Josh. Don't they look alike and act alike?

Anyways, there's this group supporting Noynoy called ABNOY or Alyansa ng mga Boboto para kay Noynoy. I don't know if they intended some sort of ridicule or if it's just plain coincidence.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's just coincidence because, well, it really doesn't do them good to be called that.

    At this point, I'd like to weigh my options by looking into the candidates' track record, capabilities and accomplishments. True Noy and Gibo are cousins, and each can boast of their pedigree and education. It'll boil down to their respective platforms and what they can do for the country. I've read news about what Gibo plans, I'd like to see Noynoy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the reports are indeed true, I am afraid of what will happen in our country once Noy becomes our president. I can't imagine our Chief Executive playing PSP while most of us are starving because we have no food to eat or that our children can't go to school. I do hope that this is just another gossip circulated to taint the image of Aquino. Chaos will surely ensue once a gaming addict takes over Malacanang.

    ReplyDelete